Old 21-10-2003, 04:02 AM
profpam

Default Need sources for "mounting" media like cork, fiber or wood

Hal,

A good source for both orchids and media; i. e. cork is Oak Hill Gardens
in Illinois. They ship at a reasonable price, too.
http://www.oakhillgardens.com

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

V_coerulea wrote:

For your area I'd try http://www.orchidmix.com/
Find others with a Google search for the item you're looking for.
Gary

"Hal Tess" wrote in message

I want to mount some orchids on materials like cork, fiber or wood but
haven't been able to find any of these materials locally.

I've looked on the web but all I've found is the "standard" potting
media.

Can anyone recommend a source for mounting materials, preferably one
you've purchased from with good results.

I live in Detroit, MI and I'd prefer someone nearby but I'm willing to
order from companies that ship.

Thanks for any help.

Hal Tess

Hal Tess AT Hot Mail DOT Com (Delete the spaces and fix the words
in caps)