Old 21-10-2003, 04:23 AM
animaux

Default Where to find White Canadian Peat Moss

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:33:33 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

animaux wrote:
Nice plants on that site. I need to order those corkscrew grasslike plants. I
need some tall plants to cover the undergravel filter tubes. Thanks for the
link.

Bear in mind that many aquatic plants require a fair ammount of light,
much more than the standard aquarium bulbs provide.

Okay, so what would you classify a 4 foot tube? Is that low light in a 24 inch
deep tank? We were thinking of buying some in tank lighting for night drama!
Do those in tank uplights present any measure of light for plants, or are they
mostly decorative?