Old 21-10-2003, 04:32 AM
animaux

Default new e-mail address

On 20 Oct 2003 22:57:31 GMT, Tom Randy opined:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:43:38 -0400, madgardener wrote:

I have a new e-mail address. First change in EIGHT years. I am having
problems sending this to my friends in my address book. Please, PLEASE
don't get offended if you have received multiple posts tonight. Here is
my new e-mail addy. Let me know if you see this and if you get this. And
heck, even if you want to remain in my address book or if YOURS has
changed and you don't think I have it right..........(I had all sorts of
undeliverable messages.....lots of little buggies to work out.......)
thanks friends
madgardener

Never use your REAL address on usenet. Use a phoney address or put
'removethis' in the middle of your real address. You can change that in
your newsreader preferences/settings menu.

The bots can now remove the "removethis" and other mungs. I just don't use my
real address. Anyone who I want having my email address, has it.