Old 21-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Advert

"K" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "Jane Ransom" wrote in message
: news : In article , Tony

Bull
: writes
:
: Apology accepted Franz, however I can't understand why you have such

: downer on advertisements. You can at least passively ignore them. i
:
: B U T I have to pay to download the !£*@!"£ things - and that I

object
: to - especially if I am downloading something that I know should be

free
: of the things I don't want to pay to download ((
:
: If you are so broke that a thousandth of a penny matters to you, join

the
: same ISP as I utilise. It does not charge for conection time at all.
:
: Franz
:
So, what you're saying is, that it's alright for you to moan about the
things you don't like, but not for others to do the same?

Actually, no.
Putting words into the mouths of others is one of the feeblest forms of
forwarding an argument.

Franz