Old 21-10-2003, 12:02 PM

Default Advert

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "K" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "martin" wrote in message
: ...
: : On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:24:56 +0100, "K" wrote:
: :
: :
: : "Franz Heymann" wrote in message
: : ...
: :
: : : If you are so broke that a thousandth of a penny matters to you,
join
: the
: : : same ISP as I utilise. It does not charge for conection time at
all.
: : :
: : : Franz
: : :
: : So, what you're saying is, that it's alright for you to moan about
the
: : things you don't like, but not for others to do the same?
: :
: : Where does Franz say that?
: : --
: : Martin
:
: If you read the thread from the start it was Franz who first moaned
about
: the advert, but he doesn't seem to like it when others mention good
: editing
: procedures or the fact that long unsnipped posts costs both time or
money.
:
: My feelings about the items you mention have reasons. Please address
those
: instead of raising a straw man.
:
: Franz
:
So do other people's feelings have reasons but you seem ready to brush them
aside because they are trivial, or of no concern to you.