Old 21-10-2003, 12:12 PM
John Burton

Default Of MicrobeLift "Autumn Prep"

I've used MicrobeLift PL in my pond all summer, and it helped me thru the
dreaded green slime attack that happens (apparently) with all new ponds.

I found this MicrobeLift "Autumn Prep" stuff that is supposed to help keep
ahead of the ill affects of leaves falling in your pond as well as keep the
bacteria filtration effects going below 55 degrees.

My water lettuce has died off and tossed to the side. Naturally this time
of year drops lots of leaves in the pond, have to empty my skimmer daily,
but there remains a few leaves at the bottom of the pond, and frankly I
don't relish the idea of getting in the cold water to fish out leaves.

So... Comments on MicrobeLift "Autumn Prep"?? Their website gives little
more than sales prep. (http://www.microbelift.com/pondwatergarden.html).

Thanks!

--

john burton
Bach 50B3
Bass Trombone, Charleston NeoPhonic Orchestra
South Charleston, West Virginia