Old 21-10-2003, 01:42 PM
martin

Default Advert

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:27:59 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Jaques d'Altrades contains these words:

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from "K" contains these words:

So, what you're saying is, that it's alright for you to moan about the
things you don't like, but not for others to do the same?

It's all done with mirrors, K, the same as Franz moaning at other
people for bad editing and failed attributions.

Me-me-me-me-me-me-me miss!

I moan at them too, miss!

I seldom miss, butterfingers.

I miss them miss.

The difference between you and me moaning at bad editors, and Franz
doing it, is that you and I are good editors.

.... and Franz is a high quality moaner, who picks his targets
selectively.
--
Martin