Old 21-10-2003, 02:32 PM
NetMax

Default Any Canadian Online Fish Stores?

"JazzyB!" wrote in message
Is NetMax based in Canada or the US?
wrote in message
om...
(spun 12) wrote in message

. com...
"You could try BigAlsonline.com. Their based in Canada. Are you
looking for mail order fish? I'm not sure they have that but they

do
have alot.

Matt in IL

JazzyB!" wrote in message

Sorry for the crosspost. I'm looking for an online tropical fish

store that
sells online but is based in Canada. If you know of any links

please
post
them or email them to me at: jazzybjazzy AT hotmail .com

try
http://www.mops.on.ca/
u can call dave i found him helpfull
i have never asked him about fish
try and get netmax see if he has a (online)store or will ship
les

AFAIK, there isn't any Canadian on-line fish vendor which deals in all
types of fish. There are specialty outfits such as deltaguppies.com
(Ontario) and I recall there was a cichlid operation in BC. Others
emerge periodically, or existing breeders try their hands at a little
on-line business, but if they can, there are less expensive ways to sell
their fish. I suggest you: i) search the Google newsgroup archives
http://www.google.com/grphp , ii) search & contact the associations &
clubs http://www.aquasite.com/community/club/club.shtml
http://www.caoac.on.ca/ or search the web (ie: Google) for suppliers.

Also consider whether you shouldn't just be buying them from a
sympathetic retailer. I take special orders all the time, and I have
access to many wholesalers and trans-shippers (as would any retail
operation). Another option is to list the particular fishes you are
looking for. Someone in the ng might be able to direct or supply you.
Indicate the city you live in and the range you are willing to travel.

cheers & luck
NetMax