Old 21-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Fred G

Default Neat Ball Moss Project

My neighborhood has bunches of ball moss bunches on the ground, so this
morning I went for a walk and scooped up about a half dozen. I spray painted
them black and glued black pipe cleaners into them -- 8, with 4 on each
³side² to make a furry black spider for my nephews¹ Halloween party. Suppose
I could even hit a craft store and buy some silly moving eyes if I wanted to
spend money. Guess I can hang them from the trees out in their back yard for
them to run through.

I bet these would also spray paint nicely as metallic gold or silver or deep
green to make Holiday wreaths, too. Kind of a gardening/art project some of
you who have kids might try..