Old 21-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Stephen Beall

Default Source for pre-made waterfalls in Cali?

I live in Santa Maria, CA right in the middle of SF and LA.
I don't mind driving because I can always schedule business in SF or LA
if need be.
I will be using a filter system in the pond and that will feed the fall
via the circulation tube.

Thanks again for any help!

-Stephen

Just Me "Koi" wrote:
Are you talking about the waterfalls with the filtration in them? Where in
Southern Cali are you? Mystic Koi, Andrews, Eastern Nishigi Koi all I have
them.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Stephen Beall" wrote in message

After searching the net, I found a few places back east but I would like
to find a place in Cali so I can see these things in person.

Anyone here use pre made waterfalls?

The waterfall I built sprung a leak after a week of use so I think it's
better to get a man made one.

Thanks for any help.

-Stephen