Old 21-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Callen Molenda

Default OT Bush I.D.

B & J wrote:

"Pam - gardengal" wrote in message
. net...

It is the terminology that generated the sarcasm - "bush", as in

GeeDubbya,
is not a real plant term. Try using "shrub" next time and you'll lose some
of the sarcasm.

pam - gardengal

Rumor has it that Big Mama Bush will be on "Larry King Live" defending her
little shrub from the attacks made by those mean, old Democrats. I know
she'll lambaste the Democrats for attacking her little boy, but I hope she
doesn't stumble too much while searching for something positive to say
about him. Even Condi, an expert, twitches a lot when she defends GeeDubbya.

John

Remember the rumor that when Ma Bush heard that Dubya had gotten the
nom, she said "Oh, I always thought it'd be the other one (meaning
Jeb)"?