Old 21-10-2003, 09:02 PM
animaux

Default Help with spiders, please!

Oh, well I love when they are there and I always point them out to people who
come over. They are always very surprised and very interested in the process.
Then again, I probably have friends which are more like me in that regard.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:07:22 -0400, "limey" opined:

Well, in my idle moments I suppose it's fascinating to sit and watch a large
spider spin its complicated web. At other times, however, I don't like
guests getting slapped in the face with cobwebs when they walk out onto my
covered deck.

BTW, I've never spent time studying, but I've not seen spiders snagging ants
and roaches. Have I been missing something?

Dora
- who doesn't care for creepy-crawlies, especially in the house, even if
they are in the overall scheme of things. To each his own.