Old 21-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Jan Flora

Default garlic

In article , "joe s"
wrote:

ok, i would like to plant some garlic (with the rest of my garden [tomatoes,
carrots, onions, lettuce, mics. herbs, bush beans, brocolli, cauliflower,
cukes, radishes, cabbage, mustard greens and corn]i live in Florida, land of
the year round garden) and i haven't a clue on how to start

i do have a bulb i picked up from the grocery..can i just nab a clove off
and get it in some water?

what is the official process for growing garlic?

Do a websearch for "growing garlic" or something like that. There's
a place in Texas that sells seed garlic that will grow well down south.
(I lost the bookmark when my good computer had a stroke.) They
have instructions how to grow it, recipes, t-shirts, etc. on that
website. I can't, for the life of me, remember the name of that co.

Jan