Old 21-10-2003, 09:32 PM
Ray

Default Gutter Guard for Mounts?

I have made "hydrologs" by surrounding florist foam with sphagnum, followed
by coconut husk fiber, followed by the grid, so I don't see why it wouldn't
work for a totem. I still think that a treefern totem would look better.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Wendy" wrote in message
Yes Ray, I could see why after examining the plastic grid but someone
mentioned a pouch type of deal?
I also want to make a totem pole for my vanilla. Do you think it would

work?
Cheers Wendy
"Ray" wrote in message
I have fashioned vanda baskets out of the black plastic variety. Don't

do
it, it's almost impossible to deal with once the plant gets really big

and
you want to remove it.

"Wendy" wrote in message
Was it someone in out group that mentioned they use gutter guard to

make
containers
for mounting orchids?
Need instructions as I have not a clue???
Cheers Wendy