Old 21-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Jim K

Default Gourami Suggestions

Thanks for all of the good information. I've decided to make a gourami-only
species tank since there is such a wide variety of choices of these fish to
make an interesting tank. I ended up getting (so far) three each of the
following: Dwarf, Red Flame Dwarf, Gold and Pearl. I'm pretty sure most of
them are males.

The Pearl and Gold are supposed to be more peaceful than some of the other
varieties and hopefully will co-exist with the smaller dwarf varieties. In
addition, I have one Betta. We'll have to see how they all get along, but
so far all is well.