Old 21-10-2003, 11:04 PM
Seven

Default Cold Snap for the UK

"LizR" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:22:03 +0200, martin wrote:

On 21 Oct 2003 14:56:12 GMT, emon (Rhiannon S)
wrote:

Subject: Cold Snap for the UK
From:
(Jim W)
Date: 21/10/2003 14:13 GMT Daylight Time
1g36he5.qmetgn13vcv9jN%00senetnospamtodayta@macun limited.net

Bob Hobden wrote:

Still, what a spring/summer/autumn we have had.

It was snowing on the M8 today, so make that what a winter too)

Global
warming? Yes please.

Somebody once said "A mug of hot Vimto is the perfect way to relax and
de-stress. A safer way of comfort drinking."

And where's the fun in that!

My thoughts exatly, I would much rather have a glenmorangie, but then again
I have an excuse for a hot (or not!) toddie as it was snowing here too in
the ne of Scotland, very unusual even for my village which doesn't expect
the snow till around xmas usually.