Old 22-10-2003, 05:22 AM
madgardener

Default new e-mail address

Never use your REAL address on usenet. Use a phoney address or put
'removethis' in the middle of your real address. You can change that in
your newsreader preferences/settings menu.

honey, I appreciate yer concern, but there are people out there that know me
quite well and they will confirm that I WILL NOT change my e-mail addy. I
deal with the spam, the flames, the viruses and worms and such and usually
do quite well. I WILL say that by having VIC as my provider, they filter out
viruses and worms for me quite efficiently. Since initiating my e-mail
account with them, they have notified me of deletion of no less than 15 swen
viruses and seven dangerously coded messages sent to me that they got rid of
and didn't even send to me........I'd say that was pretty neat, considering
McAfee doesn't even alert me when these swen things slip thru...........
madgardener