Old 22-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

Default Growing coriander

The message
from The Hoopeses contains these words:

I don't know about you, but I find most of those pots purchased in a
super-market are so root bound they barely make it through a week.
There simply isn't enough soil for them to thrive. The only ones which
I've had survive were the ones I'd replanted immediately. I have one
sage plant in my home intensive care unit for plants. *Determined* am I
to get the poor thing to survive...just to prove I can! :-)

I used to work in a herb factory, and saved some stems of sage with the
beginnings of layered roots - now have a young sage forest.......

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk