Old 22-10-2003, 01:42 PM
martin

Default Advert

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:10:16 +0100, Christopher Norton
wrote:

Franz

If your getting "hundreds" a day then you must be in a whole lot of
peoples outlook/outlook express address books cos I`m getting zero at
the moment on this sven thing.

Maybe you just have the wrong mail people.

Maybe because Franz posts here?

I have never recognised the names of any of the forged senders that I
receive Swen messages from. Swen messages have been sent using my name
to places as far apart as Hong Kong and Chile, judging from the
menages I have received telling me that I have posted them a message
containing a virus. At the moment the majority of the Swens I receive
are supposedly from Italy
--
Martin