Old 22-10-2003, 02:12 PM
animaux

Default Should I fertilize St Aug grass now?

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:15:00 -0500, Dave-tx
opined:

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:04:04 GMT, animaux wrote:

If you can, go buy a bag of LadyBug and follow their recommended application
rate.

You've sold me as well - I'm going to pick up a bag of this
for my St. Augustine front yard. I've got zoysia in the back,
will this work well for that too?

Thanks,
Dave

Yes, absolutely. LadyBug Brand is suitable for any application, but it is
recommended by the Texas A&M, after a thorough study. The findings where that
8-2-4 outperformed all other fertilizers. It's made locally, has a molasses
component which gives soil microbes some carbohydrates, and the turf some iron,
it is a great all around, granular fertilizer. Do read the label since I
believe it will fertilize a much larger area than the synthetic fertilizers.
It's about 18 dollars, but it goes almost twice as far.

Victoria