Old 23-10-2003, 12:02 AM
oldmolly

Default my new toy

"ken saunders" wrote in message
s.com...
Franz Heymann wrote:
*"martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:43:15 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Flame gunning is a sheer waste of time. The roots simply regrow.

It's still very satisfying :-)

True. I will admit to taking a blowlamp to the occasional weed to
vent my
ire.

Franz *

Old Molly....when I went to get a new cannister, the screw thread size
had changed.Wrote to Berlyn and Co., Lye, West Midlands to no avail.
Down £15+, and anyway they don't work.OK for a quick fix.but weeds
regrow.PARASENE WEED WAND.On ly used the thing about a month .
--

You can get additional cannisters. I get mine locally. Yes you have to keep
singing them and eventually the root does die down, but it is a bit like