Old 23-10-2003, 06:42 AM
Eric Hunt

Default A.O.S. Selling Plants

Kenni,

Orchid Digest is the best $28/year I've ever spent on an orchid information
source. I just received the Phragmipedium issue and it's spectacular. The
color photographs are high quality and high quantity. The articles are
written by all the international orchid writers, and it's geared towards
people who are serious addicts.

Every year there are four issues - three general interest and a final
special topic issue. Last year was Phalaenopsis - this year is Phrags.

Tell your friend to find a friend who has a subscription and check it out -
or go to your nearest full-service horticultural library and find it.

-Eric in SF, a big fan of Orchid Digest
www.erichunt.com

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
. ..
I will forward your post to her -- along with any info you care to provide
as to why she should do so. If it's convincing, I might join, too.