Old 23-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Tim Challenger

Default Importing from USA

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:52:30 +0100, Jim W wrote:

So basically, anything more than a bouquet, and five retail packets of
seeds (not potatoes) and you're going to be unlucky.

Oh well.. I will wait for USDA guy to come back from vacation and then
see how much they want to burn for a Phyto cert.. I seem to remember it
was a fair bit.. Ouch!

If its too much I will just have to wait till someone else does it.

Good luck, please let us know what they decide.
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.