Old 23-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Getting rid of ground elder

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Victoria
Clare writes

Oddly, I've never found GE very invasive: must be lucky with my soil...

Sorry Janet B. I have to reply to this bit of the thread though I've
made several replies already

Some two years ago there was a big thing being made about a plant that
if grown in a plot of land inhibited the ground elder from growing
though I can't for the life of me remember its name. I know T & M or
some other firm were adverting the seeds or plants and they ran out of
supply.
Did anyone else try it or remember the details?

If it was successful, it would not have disappeared from gardening circles,
considering the extent to which GE is still a nuisance.

Franz