Old 23-10-2003, 06:03 PM
martin

Default Getting rid of ground elder

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:30:03 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

In article , martin
writes
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:01:15 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

In article , martin
writes
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:22:24 +0100, Nick Wagg
wrote:

Jane Ransom wrote:
Eh???????
It's one of these super weeds like JKN and is notifiable!!!

That's what I thought, but whom should we notify, please?

The HS&E.

Where did you get that bit of information from, please?

Google I didn't save the URL and I can't find it again.

Last time it was discussed in
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...?threadid=8917
the local council appeared to be the place.

Thanks for the urls you posted - quite a helpful set.

But they merely put it on the same level as, eg, grey squirrel, and I
can just imagine the reaction of the local council if you phoned to
notify them you had grey squirrels in the garden ;-)

:-)

--
Martin