Old 23-10-2003, 07:32 PM
John Rouse

Default Swiss Cheese Plant advice requested

In article , Ewald
Schroder writes
I suspect they're more likely to be upright creepers in the wild
because I saw this picture once of a giant swiss cheese plant that had
grown to what looked like a hundred feet or more by winding its way up
the trunk of a massive tree (somewhere in a rainforest in central
america).

So I hope you live in a tall house...regards, Ewald Schroder

Gordon Rigg at Walsden used to have one in the space between two of his
greenhouses. It was like a jungle in itself. It went up, down, sideways
and everyway.

John
--
John Rouse