Old 23-10-2003, 11:22 PM
martin

Default leylandii hedges for 'the chop'

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:38:57 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Haven't got neighbours ................Well I have two very large
detached houses either side but they are both still owned by the company
that built them in 1935 and the original tenants both moved out due to
age, about four years ago. So the company short term lets for 2,000
pounds a month!

Hence they don't bother with the gardens and the bottom half of one is
so wild I had to go in with heavy duty pruning equipment to clear a path
so I could trim back the hedge on their side!

I guess you could invoke the law that protects hedges. :-)
--
Martin