Old 24-10-2003, 03:12 AM
Robert Flory

Default been away long time, need ideas

Check out
Bob

"Benthic" wrote in message
Hello james!

terracing now that was a word that I was thinking of.
I don't really know if I want to do cork along the walls but am definately
looking the add some kind of "dimension" to the bottom. I am thinkingof
going 96% with a carpet plant and let em really grow in thick. Then
possible have one maybe two slow growing showpieces (anubias or something
similiar). And have the focal point be rockwork with only 2-3 big rocks.
BTW where can I get REEEAAAALLLLYYYY cool rocks? Like petrified wood or
something.
Basically I am looking for a way to give shape/layering to the bottom. I
mean if it's not reinforced gravity will just pull it down and flat
eventually.
thanks again,
Ben