Old 24-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Kumar Varadan

Default suggestions

I might try Mr. Lincoln, but not at the area where I need some 3' bushes.

Also some yellow suggestions around 3' would be nice. I already
have sunsprite, amber queen, and jean giono.

-Kumar

"torresd" wrote in message
Yeah, sorry. My Mr. Lincoln is 6' tall now and I planted it in March as a
stick. Beautiful though!

"Kirra" wrote in message

"torresd" wrote in message
Mr. Lincoln!

"Kumar Varadan" wrote in message
Hi, I have about 30 rose bushes and plan to plant moree next spring.
I like to plant some red/pink which are about 3 feel tall. I do not

want
miniatures.
I like to get some ideas. I already have lavaglut, angel face etc.

-Kumar

Well, yes, Mr Lincoln is very nice. However, I think Kumar asked for 3

feet
not 3 metres (10 feet) tall!

The Mr Lincoln's at our City's display gardens are at least 3 feet

pruned
and 3 metre's tall by Autumn

I agree with Mike suggestion of Francis Dubreuil. I just got one a

couple
of
months ago and it is supposed to only grow to 3 feet. It is a nice red

and
quite fragrant. The only downfall is that the flowers seem to blow quite
quickly.

Happy rose hunting,
Kirra
Brisbane, Australia