Old 24-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Chris

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

Please please help !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes our urban fox is a very sweet creature BUT NOT IN MY GARDEN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now over run with the buggers , well OK we have a regular 3 that I
know of, and they are wrecking the place not to mention the ghastly smell
:-(
How do I get rid of them or move them on , I have tried all the regular off the shelf stuff and they just laugh it off.

Its getting to the point where I wait by the back door and chase them off when I see them , but one cant do that all night. They are even getting cheeky enough to just casually walk off now when I shout at them , where as they use to scarper at first.

They just dig everything new I plant or grow up after just a few days the longest was a week , even if I try to fence it off it only lasts a few days or a week before the whole lots strewn round the lawn along with the plants. Then theres the lawn that kee
ps getting dug up , but we wont go there :-(

Any thoughts , is it just my garden they like or do they trash everyones ??????

Any help would be useful but I have tried all the normal stuff. It needs to be "RADICAL" I feel.

Cheers
Chris