Old 24-10-2003, 11:02 PM
LordSnooty

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:20:31 +0100, "oldmolly"
wrote:

"Chris" wrote in message
Ah so its not just my garden they like , so apart from the obvious which

is
get my mate round with his shot gun ( ducks for incoming don't shoot our
fox's replies ) how can we stop the darn things or just make them go to
someone else's?????

You simply purchase a cheapo battery powered electric fence energiser and
run a strand of electric twine at about 10 - 12" from the ground. They will
only get zapped a couple of times before moving on to your neighbours land.
I have such a thing for sale if you are interested :0)

Very, very effective they are too, and not just fo the foxes. See,
always a non lethal solution if you really can be bothered.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/