Old 24-10-2003, 11:42 PM
LordSnooty

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:17:26 +0100, "ned" wrote:

It's very re-assuring to hear that close proximity with Freddie tends
to change the 'common' view that he is a pretty, cuddly, colourful
addition to the landscape.

Most of us are quite happy to share our gardens with nature and all it
throws at us, wildlife in the garden is a big, big bonus and often
encouraged. It's only the selfish bigots who complain, but then they
shouldnt have a garden, they dont deserve one.

What bugs the country folk is that well meaning NIMBY townies have
actually been known to collect their urban rascals up and release them
in the country ......... and don't you rural thugs dare lay a finger
on them!!!!!

Indeed.

Yes. If you say so.

Indeed.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/