Old 24-10-2003, 11:43 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

Personally my family and I love our local allotment, we love it when they
try to use fleece or enviromesh because it's such fun to bounce around on
and rip up. Planted onion sets etc are also great fun to dig up and spread
around as are potatoes and then there is digging deep and burying

something
juicy for the gardener to dig up later, like a dead rat or two gammons or
bad duck eggs, you should see his face when they turn up on the end of his
fork, such fun, we do laugh.
Now, for a good days sleep may I suggest a nice warm compost heap, solid
wooden walls lined with polystyrene full of slowly rotting greenstuff,

keeps
me dry and warm no matter what the weather does. Of course you have to

break
into it first and then will need to make sure nobody else tries to muscle

in
so make sure it's well marked in the usual way, oh, and never bury your
crap, it adds something to the atmosphere of the place.

Basil.

You sleep during the day?

You obviously aren't posting from my part of the country.

Oh - you're Basil, sorry, our families are all called Charlie ...

Mary