Old 25-10-2003, 12:03 AM
LordSnooty

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:25:40 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Chris" wrote in message...

Yes our urban fox is a very sweet creature BUT NOT IN MY GARDEN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now over run with the buggers , well OK we have a regular 3 that I
know of, and they are wrecking the place not to mention the ghastly smell
:-(
How do I get rid of them or move them on , I have tried all the regular

off the shelf stuff and they just laugh it off.

Its getting to the point where I wait by the back door and chase them off

when I see them , but one cant do that all night. They are even getting
cheeky enough to just casually walk off now when I shout at them , where as
they use to scarper at first.

They just dig everything new I plant or grow up after just a few days the

longest was a week , even if I try to fence it off it only lasts a few days
or a week before the whole lots strewn round the lawn along with the plants.
Then theres the lawn that keeps getting dug up , but we wont go there :-(

Why me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Any thoughts , is it just my garden they like or do they trash everyones

??????

Any help would be useful but I have tried all the normal stuff. It needs

to be "RADICAL" I feel.

Personally my family and I love our local allotment, we love it when they
try to use fleece or enviromesh because it's such fun to bounce around on
and rip up. Planted onion sets etc are also great fun to dig up and spread
around as are potatoes and then there is digging deep and burying something
juicy for the gardener to dig up later, like a dead rat or two gammons or
bad duck eggs, you should see his face when they turn up on the end of his
fork, such fun, we do laugh.
Now, for a good days sleep may I suggest a nice warm compost heap, solid
wooden walls lined with polystyrene full of slowly rotting greenstuff, keeps
me dry and warm no matter what the weather does. Of course you have to break
into it first and then will need to make sure nobody else tries to muscle in
so make sure it's well marked in the usual way, oh, and never bury your
crap, it adds something to the atmosphere of the place.

Basil.

Disgusting, and people have the audacity to complain about foxes!!

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/