Old 25-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Bob Alston

Default CO2 - Aqualine Buschke, Milwaukee, or Aqua Medic?

I don't think that Eheim makes co2 systems.

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com
"gizmo" wrote in message
Did you take a look at the Eheim System ?
http://www.eheim.com

gizmo
"Sidney" wrote in message
I'm looking for a complete CO2 system with a solenoid valve, without the

CO2
bottle/tank or a PH controller (yet ;-).

These three companies seem to be the "main stream" setups and are all
relatively close in terms of price. Are they relatively close in terms

of
performance? Finding factual differentiation has proven fruitless. Is
chrome plating worthwhile considering the minor perceived cost increase?
Should I just shop based on price alone?

Are there other places I should look? Other brands or options to

consider?

THANKS!
Sid