Old 25-10-2003, 01:02 AM
madgardener

Default can you force an oriental lily without pre-chilling?

yes. Jackson & Perkins did because Lowes has pots of white, pink, red and
orange forced lilies in pots that I'm about to buy for .75 each (three bulbs
in each pot)because all I need to do is add some bulb food into the hole
when I plug these sprouted bulbs into the ground and next year they'll
return and bloom at normal time. I'd say put them in the fridge for a week
(no ripening fruit in with them) and then pot them up, put them in a warm
place and stand back. (((hug))))
maddie
"NAearthMOM" wrote in message
Thanks!
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"