Old 25-10-2003, 01:32 AM
Valkyrie

Default How do I kill gnat eggs in indoor soil, organically?

" Sam" wrote in message
cinnamon is the way to go, it really does work, than slow up on the
watering.

--
Sam

Fergidaboudit Sam. If it isn't complicated, come with an MSDS sheet, is
preferably expensive and hard to find she ain't gonna pay attention.
Nevermind that Melissa could grab some cinnamon out of the cupboard and give
a good sprinkle on the surface of the soil of her infested plants and POOF
her gnats would be gone, literally in minutes. Perhaps if we had given her
dance steps, incantations, costly and rare equipment to procure and
complicated instructions for administering this exotic remedy she'd have
gone for it............go figure.

Val