Old 26-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Jason Pope

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

Chris wrote:
oldmolly wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

Ah so its not just my garden they like , so apart from the obvious which

is

get my mate round with his shot gun ( ducks for incoming don't shoot our
fox's replies ) how can we stop the darn things or just make them go to
someone else's?????

You simply purchase a cheapo battery powered electric fence energiser and
run a strand of electric twine at about 10 - 12" from the ground. They

will

only get zapped a couple of times before moving on to your neighbours

land.

I have such a thing for sale if you are interested :0)

Looks like I might have started something here :-)

mmmm looks like the lecy fence idea may be a starter.

Just out of curisoity how much is your lecy fence and what does it come with
???

Chris

PS and where abouts are you , I am southcoast based .

Erm, you could be opening yourself up to legal problems!
If someone was to come on your property and get shocked you could be sued!

Jason

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.