Old 26-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] help

In a message dated 10/25/2003 7:40:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I went to home depot today and saw a really
interesting tree that they had. It was called Aralia

Anything can be put in a bonsai pot and appreciated by its owner and others.
However the Aralia is not generally a bonsai candidate. But, one with a
three inch trunk might be worth the effort if priced right. It is usually a house
plant and not cold hardy.
I have had one for 20 years in a large clay pot. I have not tried to make a
bonsai out of it. One of these days when the weather is warm I might give it
a try.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --