Old 02-02-2003, 07:27 PM
Shiva

Default More, Better Blooms!

Cass wrote:

I have no problem using a product some smart somebody devised. I like
to rotate products, tho, and not use just one thing.

I've heard this is a good idea. Maybe I'll look into some other "chunky"
rose chow, and alternate.

Growmore (has minors). Ironite. Liquid Kelp. Fish Emulsion, the
expensive kind (hydrolyzed).

Aha! Available to you locally, or do you mailorder? I have never seen it
here. I think those minors are what I have been thinking I am missing out
on.

You'll see 2 tiers of fish emulsion. The
expensive stuff works better. And the fish oil may have some benefit
smothering fungi, who knows. Smells bad enough. My theory on foliar
feeding is that I have to dilute it, so I should in theory have less
possibility of burn. And I overdilute, always.

It all sounds good to me. The neighborhood cats, who already love me due
to the voles etc., will like me even more. The smell will wear off
eventually, anyway. How often do you apply the fish?