Old 26-10-2003, 02:42 PM

Default Gutter Guard for Mounts?

It's a long link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...EUYvA8gRMAvnKx
pJzvZRBCJOgk8Azz17jjHr%2fBYA5hQ%2b1J%2bDOP9JbM7Rjz nkKYJvPjwXEgxq945wTfUlgho62hOnZgOKw8GH%2ft%2fJEliC 3Y1PaAo12Fqbbh9EFSPi%2fiG3h%2fLOr2hLLVMTfMLcnJmi7H KeXoiQ0ndwoh8AVUQrKBwtaoxBrPq1aesDuHx7Q1bvtGn6JzsU i6UvaX5yuFrRSXFc2IM6zge5frmF7MK3mD91oiCSk0njKeHe%2 fLxN%2
fKg814tcfJFq9JWuyyBMqeJ6lZwmOFvgorYks7NhFWMZw%2bRE N8%2bvxL47jyb99xX4YMpfH2wCG0TvNAej8ndJMBo8z0ELKo4d 1e373PjBvBAoT8AuAdqKF%2bW
I tried to make it shorter (twice), but those services are often
overloaded.

The UCI Fall Orchid Festival is going to actually be held on November
1 & 2 this year, I believe. The "arboretum" is located near the
southeast corner of Jamboree and Campus Drive. Just take the San
Diego freeway (I-405) south and exit on Jamboree south bound toward
the coast. It's only a couple of miles to Campus Drive; Turn left and
you should see it on the right side. I hope you can make it.

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:24:40 -0700, profpam wrote:

Larry,

For some reason the link did not come across. Could you more or less
describe the proximity of the orchid show?

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html
--------------------
Larry Dighera wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:29:39 -0400, "Ray"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

I have made "hydrologs" by surrounding florist foam with sphagnum, followed
by coconut husk fiber, followed by the grid, so I don't see why it wouldn't
work for a totem. I still think that a treefern totem would look better.

I've seen vanilla growing in a relatively small 8" pot at the base of
a 4" diameter vertical pole (supporting the ridge of a greenhouse)
climb the pole and along the roof structure for many tens of feet. No
"hydrolog" seems to be necessary for vary large vanilla specimens;
apparently any support will do fine.

If you're interested in seeing this vanilla plant, Wendy, you might
consider attending the November 4 & 5 Fall Orchid Festival (10 a.m. -
3 p.m. Admission $2.00) held at the UCI Arboretum. There are usually
many orchid vendors outdoors offering a diversity of lovely specimens.
The Arboretum is located approximately one mile south of the 405
freeway, very close to the corner of Jamboree Road and Campus Drive.

Map: http://tinylink.com/?Vmha54ZlE6 or http://shorterlink.com/?4HEP90