Old 26-10-2003, 03:01 PM
LordSnooty

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:51:46 +0100, "Chris"
wrote:

Most of us are quite happy to share our gardens with nature and all it
throws at us, wildlife in the garden is a big, big bonus and often
encouraged. It's only the selfish bigots who complain, but then they
shouldnt have a garden, they dont deserve one.

Yes all very nice in a dream world Mr Snotty but let me pop round and have a
Cr*p in your lounge, tear your carpet up that you have just had put down, oh
and for good measure I will trash a few ornaments.

Why do you let foxes in your lounge, can you not just close the door
Mrs Fish?

Don't get me wrong , I love wild life and positively encourage the birds
etc, but then that will start me on another problem which is the dam magpies
which are muscling in on the poor sparrows etc,

You are completely mistaken, blind and stupid. Magpies do not muscle
in on anything, they happily coexist with much wildlife, here we can
often see magpie and sparrow in the same tree.

the foxs were no trouble at
first, that was around 5yrs ago, they kept themselves to themselves now they
seem to outnumber the local cats and dogs !!!!

Learn to adapt or die like the dinosaurs. If you live in a glass
house, you don't buy a bull.

Are you people really so stupid or you just taking the ****?

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/