Old 26-10-2003, 03:01 PM
LordSnooty

Default Fox's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:26:36 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

in article , Chris at
wrote on 24/10/03 8:42 pm:

Please please help !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes our urban fox is a very sweet creature BUT NOT IN MY GARDEN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now over run with the buggers , well OK we have a regular 3 that I
know of, and they are wrecking the place not to mention the ghastly smell
:-(
How do I get rid of them or move them on , I have tried all the regular off
the shelf stuff and they just laugh it off.

snip

You buy a fox trap, like the one I saw today in our local farm supply type
shop (Tuckers in Ashburton) and having trapped your fox, you shoot it.

Which in turn encourages a population explosion in the fox birth rate,
it could well explain the problems people have with numbers of foxes
on the up and up constantly. It's called the rebound effect, wildlife
will breed within it's means, if you keep killing them, they will keep
breeding at maximum rate, so you kill more and they breed more.

The solution is to stop killing them, let the population stabilize,
and live with them like you should be doing anyway. Birth control is
also very effective on wild animals, it controls populations whilst
not causing a hike in breeding rates.

All quite logical if people were not quite as dumb as they sound.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/