Old 26-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Need suggestions for garden visits

In article , JennyC
writes

"Woodspoiler" wrote
I am not much of a gardener, just the household chauffeur and
Internet person, but please bear with me.

My wife has a college project to study naturalistic garden style.

snipped

Went agoogling for you and found the following:
http://www.bodnantgarden.co.uk/ - open till 2 nov !!

http://www.cv81pl.freeserve.co.uk/privategardens.htm
Some private gardens in Warwickshire

Didn't one of our posters set up a site with lots of gardens to visit
and organised it by area. I seem to have lost the url but seem to
remember his email addy had 'arcadian' in it. It was a terrific web site
for gardens to visit.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.