Old 26-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Sacha

Default Need suggestions for garden visits

in article , Charlie Pridham
at wrote on 26/10/03 11:55 am:

"Woodspoiler" wrote in
message ...
She has to visit example gardens. Our problem is finding suitable
places, mainly because few publicly accessible gardens (as far as
we can tell) are, or promote themselves as being, in this style.
Also, gardens tend to close in October and this project has to be
completed before they reopen next year. We therefore need to
blitz some worthwhile places this week.

We're looking for suggestions within the scope of a day trip from
the Bristol area, preferably within a 100 mile radius, or a bit
more if it's outstanding.

Thanks in advance.

W.

"The garden House" Buckland (near plymouth) hardly be looking its best at
this time of year though!

--

I'd endorse this - excellent suggestion, IMO. It encompasses many styles of
gardening in one area and I don't think another garden could be more

--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)