Old 26-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Pam Moore

Default Need suggestions for garden visits

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:04:55 +0000 (UTC), "Woodspoiler"
wrote:

Any opinions on the possible suitability of the Margery Fish
garden at East Lambrook Manor between Yeovil and Crewekerne?

Last time I went to East Lambrook manor it was a bit of a mess but I
understand it has had new owners. I considered it a bit over-rated.

The other one you ought to visit is Hadspen down Shaftesbury way.
Nothing will be at its best now, but maybe that could be part of the
study; which gardens have the best out-of-season interest.

Pam in Bristol