Old 27-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Nick Gray

Default Need suggestions for garden visits

She has to visit example gardens. Our problem is finding suitable
places, mainly because few publicly accessible gardens (as far as
we can tell) are, or promote themselves as being, in this style.
Also, gardens tend to close in October and this project has to be
completed before they reopen next year. We therefore need to
blitz some worthwhile places this week.

Any ideas? I know it's a bad time of year and a loosely defined
subject, but we had no control over that and have to make the
best of it.

Thanks in advance.

W.

You might also want to contact a local Garden Designer to see if they have
recently completed a garden near you, that you can have a look at.

See http://www.sgd.org.uk/ for more information about local designers.

Cheers

Nick