Old 27-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Kevin Jordan

Default Is it capable of growing in a pot ?

Barrie Mather wrote:

John Doe wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a tree that could be grown and kept in a pot (a
40x40x40cm container). I thought about a Native frangipani
(hymenosporum flavum) because the habitat of its roots is known to be
small.

Can this tree be grown in a pot ?
Is it going to die or just ultimately have a small size ?

I'd like to use this tree for screening purposes on our terrace.

I wonder if you will be able to get much screening

from one 40 x 40 cm pot, nomatter what you plant in it
I'd consider a cumquat, there are several varieties,
they flower frequently, their fruit makes award-winning
marmalade
Barrie

My hymenosporum is over 6 metres high. Some pot!