Old 27-10-2003, 12:22 PM
*muffin*

Default more pond pics

yes I have a Christmas village & Bethlehem village also.

but nothing as detailed & elaborate as the Halloween one

(but island of misfit toys will be included........g.)

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Like wow, Muffin! Too fun, loved your Halloween display, totally

amazing!!!
How long does it take you to set that up? Is there a Xmas display in our
future? Pond and features around it were fun too! ) ~ jan

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:15:25 -0400, "*muffin*" wrote:

finally got more pond pics up from aug/sept.
if you are interested...

also I have 2 folders on the site of my Halloween village...

let me know if you have any problems

http://community.webshots.com/album/74707665onrGAN

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~