Old 27-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default shrub Honeysuckle

There are indeed shrub honeysuckle (Lonicera). Lots of different kinds.

Look for plant nurseries that offer flowering shrubs.

pixi wrote in message
I have a honeysuckle vine, Harlequin. It has beautiful pink flowers and
blooms all summer with the most wonderful smell.

It is my habit to sit on my deck in the early morning to drink my coffee

and
watch the birds. And this honeysuckle, especially just after dawn throws
off this wonderful, wonderful aroma.

I would like to find its equivalent in a shrub, not a vine. Does anyone
know of such a honeysuckle and where I can get it.

Thanks a bunch
Pixi